- 7:54 a.m. Fri : Missouri appeals court gets early voting challenge
- 7:52 a.m. Fri : St. Peters mayor wants red light cameras ban
- 7:49 a.m. Fri : Ebola in mind, U.S. colleges screen some students
- 7:45 a.m. Fri : Unemployment, casino bills among new Missouri laws
- 6 a.m. Fri : MU welcomes new and returning veterans
- 6 a.m. Fri : Adjunct St. Louis faculty exploring unionization
- 6 a.m. Fri : Historic finds uncovered during Amtrak street work
- 6 a.m. Fri : TIGER KICKOFF: Missouri football captain Mitch Morse loses his lunch ...
- 6 a.m. Fri : TIGER KICKOFF: 10 things to know about South Dakota State
- 6 a.m. Fri : TIGER KICKOFF: Quarterback Maty Mauk becomes new face of Missouri ...
- 6 a.m. Fri : TIGER KICKOFF: Five questions for players
- 6 a.m. Fri : TIGER KICKOFF: Toddler to Tiger: Vincent a model child
- 11:33 p.m. Thu : Royals fall flat in extra innings against Twins
- 10:28 p.m. Thu : Michael Sam notches six tackles in Rams' final preseason game
- 4:58 p.m. Thu : ArtTalk: Growing spiritually free through art
- 6 a.m. Fri : FROM READERS: Harvest Hootenanny to celebrate conclusion of growing season
- 6 a.m. Thu : FROM READERS: Missouri Department of Conservation offers dove hunting opportunity ...
- 6 a.m. Fri : FROM READERS: "Would you like a zucchini?" is question of ...
- 7:23 p.m. Wed : FROM READERS: Robin Williams, depression and the burning swamp
- 6 a.m. Sun : FROM READERS: Columbia preacher goes out of his comfort zone ...
- 5:25 p.m. Wed : FROM READERS: Nancy Rogers gives a farewell toast to a ...
Scottie A. Willet, 27, was arrested after an early morning manhunt in Callaway and Pettis counties. Willet was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action Thursday.
Opus lawyers argued Thursday the restraining order blocking the project from getting building and demolition permits has nothing to do with residents civil rights lawsuit against the city that caused a judge to issue it.
Missouri assessment data released on Friday highlights a widening achievement gap. Columbia's MAP test, a yearly test taken statewide, saw some positive advances but showed its subgroup is falling behind.
TOLTON |The Tolton football team pushed through heat indexes in the triple digits this week as it prepare for Friday's game against Lutheran St. Charles at 7 p.m.
BATTLE| In 2013, the Spartans were not eligible for the playoffs so the team used that time to build the program's foundation, as well as to learn from mistakes.
HICKMAN| As Friday night's game approaches, Hickman looks to stop Lee's Summit's Drew Lock with a flurry of different coverages and blitz packages.
ROCK BRIDGE| The Bruins' focus turns to De Smet Jesuit High School after their loss the first week.
The Best of the Rest
- TIGER KICKOFF: Quarterback Maty Mauk becomes new face of Missouri football
- TIGER KICKOFF: 10 things to know about South Dakota State
- TIGER KICKOFF: Missouri football captain Mitch Morse loses his lunch to avoid losing games
- TIGER KICKOFF: Toddler to Tiger: Vincent a model child
- MU welcomes new and returning veterans
- TIGER KICKOFF: Five questions for players
- GUEST COMMENTARY: A plea to give U.S. workers something to cheer about
- Missouri appeals court gets early voting challenge
- St. Peters mayor wants red light cameras ban
- Historic finds uncovered during Amtrak street work
- UN: Ebola disease caseload could reach 20,000
- Assessment data shows widening achievement gap for Columbia Public Schools
- Sasser's "Tremendous hands, big body" carrying heavy load for ...
- Missouri quarterback Eddie Printz remembers Auburn tight end Lutzenkirchen
- PHOTOS: MU celebrates National Bow Tie Day
- Tolton volleyball earns first win
- Marcella G. Esterly was full of generosity and wit