Click the links below to check out photo galleries taken throughout the week at the Boone County Fair.
- Hedrick's Petting Zoo put on pig races throughout the week at the Boone County Fair. Four at a time, swine scurried to the finish line.
- Scott Stager heats a piece of metal in a fire while making a scrolling fork, a tool for bending other pieces of metal, at the Eagles Forge blacksmith booth at the Boone County Fair on Saturday. At its hottest, the fire can reach temperatures of more than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Denis Yates bends a piece of heated metal that will become a tool for other blacksmith work at the Eagles Forge blacksmith booth at the Boone County Fair on Saturday. "If you don't have the right tool, we just make it," Yates said.
- Lauren Martin, 3, holds her award with her grandmother, Debbie Martin, after winning 5th place in a children's barbecue competition at the Boone County Fair on Saturday. Lauren won the prize for making a Hawaiian turkey burger with her parents' help.
- Faith Wright, 8, celebrates with her mother after winning the Boone County Fair talent show. Faith performed a gymnastics routine.
- Isaac Baker, left, Austin Culbertson, center, and Ross Menefee perform "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. The band, called Guilty Party, is from Columbia.
- 2008 Boone County Fair 4-H/FFA Poultry Show results
- Demolition derby a smashing conclusion to Boone County Fair
- Boone County Fair, a week in photos
- Boone County Fair 2008 photo gallery, day 6
- Dozens of teams fire up grills for Boone County Fair barbecue competition
- Boone County's got talent — at the fair
- Ham breakfast and auction give politicians chance to meet constituents
- Parents show off their babies at Boone County Fair
- Participating, covering the fair two different experiences
- Vegetarian finds fare at the Boone County Fair lacking