The Columbia Housing Authority and the Paquin Tower Resident Association are sponsoring a community forum on treating bed bugs in Paquin Tower.
The Community Forum will be held during the Resident Association meeting at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Paquin Tower Dining Room and Lobby.
Representatives from the following organizations will be present to answer questions:
- Columbia Housing Authority,
- Paquin Tower Resident Association,
- Columbia/Boone County Health Department,
- Boone County Family Resources,
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services,
- Services For Independent Living,
- and New Horizons Community Support Services.