Watch the Inauguration
- Watch inauguration coverage on the big screen for free beginning at 9 a.m. at Ragtag Cinema, 10 Hitt St.
- Student Union Programming Board at MU will have all the TV screens in Bengal Lair and Stotler Lounge, both in Memorial Union, showing the inauguration.
- Rock Bridge High School, 4303 S. Providence Road, will allow teachers, staff and students interested in seeing the inauguration to watch it in their Performing Arts Center. Students or teachers not in class may go beginning at 9 a.m..
- All 27 screens in the Reynolds Journalism Institute will be tuned to the inauguration beginning at 9 a.m. All are invited to watch on any floor.
- Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, Delta Sigma Theta sorority and the National Association of Black Journalists are hosting a watch party in the Gaines/Oldham Black Cultural Center from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with food served at 9:40 a.m. and noon. There will be a a presidential toast at 7:30 p.m. and attendees can watch "Neighborhood Ball: An Inaugural Celebration" from 8 to 10 p.m.
- Nephew’s Nite Life, 1213 Old U.S. 63, will be hosting an inauguration party from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be free soul food served from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., a cash bar for drinks and free activities.
- Facebook and CNN have partnered to offer anyone with a broadband Internet connection the chance to watch the inauguration over the Internet beginning at 9 a.m. Update your status, and follow your friends' updates, while you watch the inauguration live online, all at http://cnn.com/live.
- Tatters to Tuxedos, a free inauguration ball at the Blue Note, 17 N. Ninth St., will run from 6 to 11 p.m. and will feature live music and a video feed from Washington D.C. Drinks will be available, but guests are encouraged to bring their own appetizers.