COLUMBIA – A fire occurred in a two-story house at 809 Maryland Ave. on Monday afternoon, causing a minor explosion that broke a bathroom window, according Capt. Eric Hartman of the Columbia Fire Department. No one was injured.
Fire causes aerosol can explosion, officials say
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month. Or click here for full access for one day for only 99 cents.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.