Hot eats? Share your Fourth of July menu
Saturday, July 4, 2009 | 3:20 p.m. CDT;
updated 5:56 p.m. CDT, Saturday, July 4, 2009
Maybe you grill Missouri's best burger. Or maybe your potato salad is heaven on a plate.
Whatever you're eating Saturday, the Missourian wants to hear about it.
Food feedback on Twitter
- In response to our menu question, Twitter user ryantakeo said: "pigs in a blanket.. that's it."
- Twitter user PatSweet provided this menu: "bbq pulled pork with the family is the only way to roll. Juicy watermelon and tasty sides round it out well."
Twitter user leslieconn
said: "Going to Taste of Chicago for dinner."
Post your menu in the comments section below or to RT@CoMissourian on Twitter.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.