A fire that began with an electrical short in a clothes dryer destroyed a Columbia mobile home Wednesday. The owner of the home, Marie Crews, was able to escape safely after being awakened by a smoke alarm, as were her daughter, son-in-law and dog, Piper.
Fire destroys Columbia mobile home
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Show Me the Errors (What's this?)
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will be published with every comment. (Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.