- Sharon Ugland helps her husband, Gary Ugland, put on his poncho before Missouri's game against Nebraska at Memorial Stadium on Thursday. The couple drove from Omaha, Neb., to see the game.
- From left, Kevin Kinkade, Larry Windmoeller and Elaine Kinkade grill hot dogs and hamburgers in front of the Hearnes Center before Missouri's game against Nebraska on Thursday. The group said they come to every home game to tailgate and grill.
- Judy Burkemper and fellow tailgaters from Mexico, Mo., brought Missouri-themed tent posts to the game against Nebraska on Thursday. Burkemper's son Matthew is a senior at MU.
- MU juniors Taylor Fortunato, left, and Bianca Goutes make their way to the tailgating area near the Hearnes Center before the start of the Missouri-Nebraska game Thursday.
- MU freshmen Melissa Hoefer, left, and Elissa Dolbeare take shelter from the rain at a bus stop in the Hearnes Center parking lot prior to the start of the Missouri-Nebraska game Thursday.
- Tom Lakebrink, Rich Nichols and Jackie Lakebrink walk down the hill from Mizzou Arena toward the bridge over South Providence Road for the Tiger Walk on Thursday before kickoff.
- Randall Adams, left, warms his hands as he talks to Darrel McNerney in a tent in the parking lot of Memorial Stadium before Thursday's game against Nebraska. "We set a guy on fire in Bristol, Tenn.," Adams said of the propane-powered fire pit in front of him.