Gary Kespohl, 63, currently owns and operates Central Missouri Computer Center. He began the business 28 years ago after becoming certified in computer programming by the Kansas City College of Automation. Kespohl currently serves on the Parks and Recreation Commission, is the treasurer for the Special Business District and is a board member of the Downtown Optimists Club. In his spare time, Kespohl is active in several facets of Daniel Boone Little League and is the District 4 Little League Administrator. Kespohl's goal is to better represent small business in Columbia, create growth and focus on addressing crime in the city.
ADDRESS: 2215 S. Country Club Drive
PERSONAL: Age 62. Married to Patty Kespohl for more than 42 years. They have two sons and six grandchildren, all residents of Columbia.
OCCUPATION: Owner and manager of Central Missouri Computer Center since it opened in 1982
EDUCATION: Finished school in 1968 with certification in computer installation at Kansas City College of Automation.
- Administrator of Missouri District 4 of Daniel Boone Little League for 23 years
- Administrator for Little League Central Region Headquarters
- Chairman of Little Dixie Kiwanis Club, 1987-88
- Recipient of the Kiwanis Hixon Fellow Award
- Board member of Downtown Optimist Club, 2007-present
- Local board member of Lenoir Woods Retirement Community
- Third Ward representative to Columbia Parks and Recreation Commission, 2007-present
- Treasurer for Columbia Special Business District, 2008-present
- Board member of the North Central Columbia Neighborhood Association, 2007-present
- Member of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee