COLUMBIA — Boone County Sheriff's deputies arrested a Columbia man in connection with larceny in a county mobile home park, according to a news release from the department.
George Day Jr., 35, was arrested at 10 p.m. Sunday at the park at 3501 New Haven Road.
Day ran away, but was caught and taken into custody, the release said.
He was arrested on suspicion of the following charges:
- Felony resisting arrest
- Felony stealing
- Two counts of third-degree domestic assault
Day also was arrested for warrants on the following charges:
- Third-degree domestic assault (Boone County)
- Tampering with a victim (Boone County)
- Receiving stolen property (Boone County)
- Child neglect (Callaway County)
- No valid operator license (Camden County)
Day is being held at the Boone County Jail. Bond was set at $23,900.