Columbia Catholic high school to begin construction
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 | 4:18 p.m. CDT;
updated 5:52 p.m. CST, Thursday, February 10, 2011
COLUMBIA — After previous delays in construction of Father Augustine Tolton Regional Catholic High School, construction will start April 19, according to a news release from the school's executive committee.
Those who will be involved include:
- Professional Contractors and Engineers will be the general contractor.
- Former City Manager Ray Beck will be the project director.
- Steve and Associates will do the site excavation work.
- Kate Trauth, a member of the executive committee who represents the St. Thomas More Newman Center, will serve as the chairwoman of the executive committee and search committee for the principal.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.