Columbia Transit hosts photo contest to celebrate Wabash centennial
Friday, April 16, 2010 | 6:36 p.m. CDT
COLUMBIA — Columbia Transit is looking for photos for a contest in honor of the 100th anniversary of Wabash Station.
The contest categories are:
- Historical photos of Wabash Station between 1910 and 1964. Photos can include people at the station or on the bus or train. Historical photos can be submitted by people who own the photo, or if they have rights to share the photo.
- Photos of people using Columbia Transit buses or Wabash Station from 2007 to 2010.
Prizes will be awarded in both categories on July 16. Submissions are due June 25. The contest is open to everyone 18 and over.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.