Boone Hospital Board interviews completed
Friday, June 11, 2010 | 5:56 p.m. CDT
COLUMBIA — The newest member of the Boone Hospital Board will be appointed prior to the board's June 21 meeting.
The Boone County Commission and members of the board of trustees interviewed the final three candidates for the position Friday, according to a news release. The candidates are:
- Joseph R. Miller, senior vice-president of commercial lending at Commerce Bank.
- Robert J. Wagner, chairman and CEO of Columbia Insurance Group.
- Quinton M. Ditmore, retired neurologist.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.