Staying in shape can be a challenge. When it comes to exercise, some people can be hard to please, craving instant satisfaction over hard work and sweat.
Whatever your desire, you're likely to find an outlet at the Activity and Recreation Center. It is affordable and can fit into the often hectic student lifestyle.
Five things every college student should know about the ARC:
- It offers a membership paid in monthly installments of $30 for those students who won’t be in town an entire year.
- There is a 30-day pass for $36, usually used by outdoor exercisers trying to avoid extreme weather.
- For the student parent, there is the Kid Zone, an on-site babysitting service. One visit for one child is $2.25, or there is a 20-visit pass for $40.
- There are more than 20 adult classes available, ranging in price from $5 to $220.
- It provides an indoor walking/jogging track, water zone, cardio/strength training area, gymnasium, lockers and more.
For more information, go to: