Daniel Boone Building entrance closed for construction
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 | 6:16 p.m. CDT
COLUMBIA — Daniel Boone Building entrance will be closed for construction:
- Beginning: Thursday, July 29
- Ending: in about three months
To access to City Hall during construction:
- Use the lobby entrance of the new City Hall addition
- Customer service drive-through will remain open
- Handicap parking: Two spaces in the alley approach off Eighth Street
- Handicap access to City Hall: Through the lobby of the new addition
If you have any questions call the Public Works Department at (573) 874-7250.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.