New bus routes and schedules go into effect
Thursday, August 5, 2010 | 2:39 p.m. CDT;
updated 8:53 p.m. CDT, Thursday, August 5, 2010
COLUMBIA – Columbia Transit bus routes and schedules have changed.
The new plan went into effect Sunday when service was suspended to test the new routes, according to a Columbia Transit news release.
Under the new plan, Saturday routes are the same as the weekday routes, but the schedules are different.
- Saturday service begins at 10:05 a.m. and runs until 7:05 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, service runs from 6:25 a.m. to 6:25 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, service runs from 6:25 a.m. to 10:25 p.m.
According to a previous Missourian article, the 106 Brown Route will not change until Aug. 16 due to construction on MU’s campus.
New maps and schedules are available on the city’s website.
For more information, contact Columbia Transit at 874-7282 or Transit@GoColumbiaMo.com.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.