- Halloween Storytime — 11 a.m. Oct. 23 at Barnes & Noble, 2208 Bernadette Drive.
- CRAFTernoon: Halloween Decor — noon-4 p.m. Oct. 29 in the Craft Studio, N12 Memorial Union.
- Halloweenie — 4-6 p.m. Oct. 29 in The District, downtown Columbia.
- Halloween Music Night —6-8 p.m. Oct. 29 at the King's Pickle, 200 Business Loop 70.
- Halloween Spooktacular — 5-7 p.m. Oct. 30 at the Missouri Children's Museum, 8700 I-70 Drive SE.
- Treats Unleashed Halloween Party — Oct. 30 at Treats Unleashed, 1400 Forum Blvd.
- Tiger Night of Fun — 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Hearnes Center.
- "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" — 9 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Blue Note, 17 N 9th St.
- Necropolis Haunted House — 8-11 p.m. Thursdays, 8 p.m.-1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 8-11 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 31 at 1207 Rogers St.
- Fearfest Haunted House — 8-10 p.m. Thursdays, 8 p.m.-12 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 8-10 p.m. Sundays through November 6 at 6402 HWY. 40.
- Shryock's Callaway Farms Corn Maze — 4-9 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturdays and 2-6 p.m. Sundays through Nov. 7 at Shryock's Callaway Farms, 2927 County Road 253.
Halloween events in Columbia
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.