- Halloween Storytime — 11 a.m. Oct. 23 at Barnes & Noble, 2208 Bernadette Drive.
- CRAFTernoon: Halloween Decor — noon-4 p.m. Oct. 29 in the Craft Studio, N12 Memorial Union.
- Halloweenie — 4-6 p.m. Oct. 29 in The District, downtown Columbia.
- Halloween Music Night —6-8 p.m. Oct. 29 at the King's Pickle, 200 Business Loop 70.
- Halloween Spooktacular — 5-7 p.m. Oct. 30 at the Missouri Children's Museum, 8700 I-70 Drive SE.
- Treats Unleashed Halloween Party — Oct. 30 at Treats Unleashed, 1400 Forum Blvd.
- Tiger Night of Fun — 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Hearnes Center.
- "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" — 9 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Blue Note, 17 N 9th St.
- Necropolis Haunted House — 8-11 p.m. Thursdays, 8 p.m.-1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 8-11 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 31 at 1207 Rogers St.
- Fearfest Haunted House — 8-10 p.m. Thursdays, 8 p.m.-12 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 8-10 p.m. Sundays through November 6 at 6402 HWY. 40.
- Shryock's Callaway Farms Corn Maze — 4-9 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturdays and 2-6 p.m. Sundays through Nov. 7 at Shryock's Callaway Farms, 2927 County Road 253.
Halloween events in Columbia
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Show Me the Errors (What's this?)
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will be published with every comment. (Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.