Twitter users are flooding the Internet with tweets about "College GameDay" at MU.
Here's some of what the tweeps are saying:
- @claygirlsings — #Mizzou #Homecoming Official Parade Time is Noon! Now you can have your #MizzouGameDay and eat candy too! Go Tigers! (9:31 a.m. Tuesday)
- @dustbar — Probably not the best weekend to streak the Quad. #likeaG6 #mizzougameday (1:46 p.m. Tuesday)
- @jas4yf — I guess it's straight from the bars to the quad Saturday morning. (3:17 p.m. Tuesday)
- @MichaelAtchison — Does the Quad ever close? RT @mutigersdotcom Francis Quadrangle will be open to attendees beginning at 3:30 am on Saturday. #MizzouGameday (3:49 p.m. Tuesday)
- @donpot — Serious story idea for @KOMUnews: how hard is it going to be to get poster board in Columbia this week. Seriously. (3:11 a.m. Wednesday)
- @jlrasch — Bagpipes and small children in red wagons on the quad. Interesting, but not quite as awesome as#MizzouGameday (10:51 a.m. Wednesday)
- @HermanLauren — @ErinAndrews is my idol. Must meet her when she comes to The ZOU! (4 p.m. Wednesday)
- @ashleycolley — The cutest little 6 year old just yelled "Get excited for College Game Day" out the car window. (5 p.m. Wednesday)
- @MizzouAlumni — Hmmmm.. RT @Dave_Matter: Been told OK Gov. Henry declined MO Gov Nixon's friendly wager on #Mizzou-OU game. (6 p.m. Wednesday)
- @trizzlyb — friday is looking like a lost cause academically. (8 p.m. Wednesday)
- @jmstrother — I'll be praying, crossing fingers and doing anti-rain dances for sunny weather on Saturday in CoMo. (10 a.m. Thursday)
What are your thoughts? Tweet us at @CoMissourian to share.