COLUMBIA — Park Mark Inc. will mark bike lanes and symbols from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday and Monday, weather permitting, according to a news release from the Public Works Department.
Schedule for Friday:
- Oakland Gravel Road, from Vandiver to Smiley
- Derby Ridge, from Blue Ridge Road to Brown School Road
- West Boulevard, from I-70 Drive to Stadium Boulevard
Schedule for Monday:
- Hanover Boulevard, from Route PP to Riley Lane
- Rice Road, from Ballenger Lane to Shamrock
- Osage Drive, from Rice Road to Lillian
- Lillian, from Osage to the dead end
There will be lane restrictions where crews are working. Motorists will not be allowed to park on these streets, and they should avoid crossing freshly painted areas, according to the news release.
Sixteen streets, including Campus View Drive to Green Meadows Road and Route PP to Shamrock Drive will be marked this fall, said Jill Stedem, spokeswoman for the Public Works Department.
The project is expected to cost $336,544, Stedem said.
This project is part of the GetAbout Columbia $22 million non-motorized pilot program, which is funded by the Federal Highway Administration, according to the news release.