COLUMBIA — A fire at Forest Village Apartments on Providence Road in south Columbia caused a woman to be sent to University Hospital's George D. Peak Memorial Burn and Wound Center.
Woman, injured in fire, taken to hospital's burn center
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.