advertisement

Fire damages part of Columbia house

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 6:59 p.m. CST
Columbia firefighters carry a cat around the front of the house at 1810 Brandeis Court, which caught fire today. The cat was rescued from inside the house as firefighters finished extinguishing the fire.
MoreStory



Related Articles

COLUMBIA — A fire damaged the attic and part of the upper floor of a house today. The owner of the house escaped, and a cat was rescued. The house is at 1810 Brandeis Court.

A Columbia firefighter looks at some flames coming out of the roof line at a house at 1810 Brandeis Court on Thursday. The fire destroyed the attic and most of the back of the house before being extinguished.
Flames burn on the chimney of the house at 1810 Brandeis Court on Thursday. The owner of the house escaped the fire, which destroyed most of the upper floor and attic of the residence.

Like what you see here? Become a member.


Show Me the Errors (What's this?)

Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.

You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.


Comments

Leave a comment

Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below and register with our site. You must be logged in to comment. (Our full comment policy is here.)

  • Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
  • Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will be published with every comment. (Read why we ask for that here.)
  • Don’t solicit or promote businesses.

We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.

You must be logged in to comment.

Forget your password?

Don't have an account? Register here.

advertisements