COLUMBIA — Missouri men's head basketball coach Mike Anderson resigned Wednesday after leading the Tigers for the past five seasons. He will be taking the head men's basketball coaching position at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where he was an assistant for 17 seasons.
Anderson's contract with Arkansas stipulates that he will receive $2.2 million per year for seven years, a $650,000 increase over his 2010-11 salary at Missouri.
- Missouri should land an upgrade from Anderson: Kansas City.com
- Mike Anderson hired as head basketball coach at Arkansas: Fayetteville Flyer
- The Right Man: Scout.com
- Anderson unveiling in Arkansas on Saturday: stltoday.com
- Early look at potential replacements for Anderson: Kansas City.com
- Missouri should hire a high school coach: stltoday.com