Donate to help those affected by storms in St. Louis
Saturday, April 23, 2011 | 3:27 p.m. CDT
COLUMBIA — Clean-up efforts are underway in St. Louis following storms that swept through Illinois and Missouri on Friday night. Both the St. Louis Chapter of the American Red Cross and the United Way of Greater St. Louis have no need for new volunteers, but the best way to help those affected by the storm is to donate.
How to give:
- Donate online to the American Red Cross St. Louis Chapter, or call 314-516-2800.
- Donate online to the United Way of Greater St. Louis’ 2-1-1 Storm Recovery Fund.
Stay up-to-date with relief efforts by following the American Red Cross St. Louis Chapter's Twitter account, @stlredcross.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.