COLUMBIA — University Field will see softball players from Indiana, Illinois State and DePaul this weekend when Missouri hosts an NCAA regional tournament for the third straight season.
The tournament, scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, will showcase the No. 5 seed Tigers, who won the Big 12 Conference Championship last weekend with two wins against Iowa State on Saturday and Texas' loss to Baylor on Sunday.
If you're looking to attend the tournament or want to enjoy it from elsewhere, following is a breakdown of dates, times and pricing:
Friday, May 20
- Gates open at 2:30 p.m. at University Field (located on Carrie Franke Drive off of Providence Road)
- Game 1: DePaul vs. Indiana at 4 p.m.
- Game 2: Missouri vs. Illinois State at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 21
- Gates open at 10:30 a.m. at University Field
- Game 3: Winner of Game 1 vs. Winner of Game 2 at noon
- Game 4: Loser of Game 1 vs. Loser of Game 2 at 2:30 p.m. The loser of Game 4 will be eliminated from the tournament.
- Game 5: Loser of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 4 at 5 p.m. The loser of Game 5 will be eliminated.
Sunday, May 22
- Gates open at 11:30 a.m. at University Field
- Game 6: Winner of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 5 at 1 p.m.
- If necessary, a seventh game will be played at 3 p.m.
- Single game adult general admission ticket: $12
- Single game student or senior general admission ticket: $10
- Single game reserved ticket: $18
- An All Season Reserve Pass is $50. Passes cover the entire weekend's games and include parking and reserved seating.
- An Adult Pass is $25. Passes cover the entire weekend's games and include reserved seats in the bleachers, but do not include parking.
- Student, Senior and Youth Passes are $15. Passes cover the entire weekend's games.
Information on parking availability can be found at the MU athletics website.
Watch online and on TV