Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | 8:06 p.m. CDT;
updated 9:07 p.m. CDT, Tuesday, July 5, 2011
COLUMBIA — A house fire Tuesday afternoon may have been caused by the use of fireworks in the home, according to a Columbia Fire Department release.
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
* Unlimited access on your
Android phone and
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.