We gathered advice on where to eat and what to do in Manhattan if you are heading to Kansas to watch Missouri take on Kansas State on Saturday.
- @BenAsnicar: Raspberry black bean dip is a must at So Long Saloon in Aggieville!
- @ksukris: so long saloon in the ville is a great place to eat. And you can never go wrong with aggievilles scene
- @lccsupe: So Long Saloon in Aggieville solongsaloon.com
- @KStateAlumni: Check out http://www.manhattancvb.org/ for things to do in The Little Apple!
- @beernoise: pudgies pizza
Sara Rosenkoetter via Facebook: Aggieville!! I live in Columbia but I'm a Wildcat!
- @Flint_HolyTurf: All you need to know about Manhattan: http://bit.ly/qjv217
- @WW_ksu: So Long Saloon in Aggieville. Great food.
- @LazyP51: check out @TallgrassBeer brewery great beer and great ppl. Also eat at coco bolo's best food in town
- @kstatenation: Eat at Harry's http://www.harrysmanhattan.com and then hit up Aggieville, #Kites #Porters #Tubbys #OMalleys #Rustys #EMAW
- Former Kansas State student Jake Grotenhuis, 19: "I always liked to go to the skate park at CiCo Park, and there are a ton of mountain biking trails around town. Also, going to the top of Manhattan Hill is nice — you can see the whole city."
For tips on heading to the stadium, Manhattan Convention and Citizens Bureau, suggests on it website that fans coming into Manhattan from the west should "avoid K-18 at the Manhattan Regional Airport." They also suggest "coming further west on I-70 to exit 313 onto 177 or even driving into town from the north on Hwy 24." They said there is parking available at Aggieville and there will be the Aggieville Shuttle to transport fans to the stadium.