- Big MO crew members David Champlin and John Shetley celebrate a touchdown by posing with the current Big MO.
- Spectators gather at MU's Plaza 900 Ampitheater to watch a step show at last year's Black Family Reunion Homecoming Tailgate.
- Freshman follow directions from upperclassmen in 1911.
- Decorations depicting a Jayhawk in an electric chair helped Phi Delta Theta win its division for 1949 Homecoming. SAVITAR
- Lambda Chi Alpha won the 1978 house decorations competition. SAVITAR
- This float on Ninth Street uses boxes of Frosted Flakes in place of the tiger's head, which had been stolen.
- Chris Comerford, left, Dennis Blust, Bret Kehoe and Adam Nelson cheer for Missouri at the Homecoming game at Faurot Field on Oct. 23, 2004.
- Chester Brewer, former MU athletic director, established MU's first Homecoming on Nov. 25, 1911.
- Greektown gets ready for Homecoming with house decorations
- War, flu canceled Missouri Homecoming, entire football schedule in 1918
- MU Homecoming traditions lost over time
- Mizzou's Black Homecoming tradition still stands
- Mizzou Homecoming making headlines
- A conversation with Big MO's handlers
- Generations keep tailgating legacies alive
- Tiger Threads: MU Homecoming history in fashion
- The Golden Girls finally get a place of their own
- Tigers, non-Tigers gather to share Homecoming spirit