See how many questions about Missouri and its history you can get correct in this 101-question quiz.
The template for the game interface courtesy of Game Programming University.
- Zak Wilson, 10, draws pictures on East Broadway on Saturday afternoon.The chalk drawing project is being conducted by Maddy Mueller and Mikala Roach, two ninth-grade students at Jefferson Junior High School for their English class. "It's fun and colorful. We want to use it to spread possibilities," Roach said.
- Henry Josey runs the ball in the first half of the MU Homecoming game against the Iowa State Cyclones on Saturday. The Tigers beat the Cyclones 52-17.
- Bill Davies walks around and tailgates with cigars in his pocket before the MU Homecoming game on Saturday. Davies' grandson, Brent Haynes, wrestles for MU.
- Truman's Taxi carries MU cheerleaders and Truman to Faurot Field for MU's Homecoming game against Iowa State on Saturday.
- Fans toss a football around on MU Homecoming game day before entering Memorial Stadium in lot WG-1.
- MU drum major Elliot Naes conducts Marching Mizzou as the band marches to the stadium before the MU Homecoming game on Saturday.
- MU offensive lineman Anthony Gatti greets fans during the Tiger Walk before facing Iowa State on Saturday.
- From left, Taylor, 6, Samantha, 3, and their mother, Julie Mitchell, eat doughnuts and drink coffee while waiting along University Avenue for the MU Homecoming Parade to start on Saturday. Some viewers arrived by 7 a.m. to find the best spot for the 8:30 a.m. parade.
- Sharon Elliott and Joyce Taylor look at their score sheets while judging the MU homecoming campus decorations for Delta Delta Delta and Delta Upsilon on Friday in Greek Town.
- Reagan Morawitz, 4, throws his "gold piece" into a pot during a "luck of the Irish" themed skit by Delta Delta Delta and Delta Upsilon on Friday in Greek Town. The act was meant to bring Truman the Tiger luck.
- Ben Delaney, a member of Alpha Gamma Rho, catches Anna Grace Devine, 8, as she comes down the slide on Friday during Campus Decorations in Greek Town.
- Cheerleaders line up during the spirit rally for MU Homecoming on Friday on Richmond Avenue in Greektown.
- MU alumni Curtis and Becky Gurley joke with their sons Jackson, 16, and Davis, 13, while purchasing Homecoming T-shirts outside the Reynolds Alumni Center on Friday afternoon.
- Pam Clifton and Debbie Davis, members of Bates County Mizzou Club, scoop fresh kettle corn in front of Reynolds Alumni Center on Friday afternoon.
- Jacob Lenox practices his dance moves in the lobby of Jesse Hall on Monday before his fraternity, Delta Tau Delta, performs its Homecoming skit.
- MU fans welcome players arriving on Faurot Field before the MU Homecoming football game on Saturday. 71,004 fans attended the sold-out game.
- Lucas Hanson and Brenden Rowberry nap next to Kristen Brown while they wait to get into Memorial Stadium before the MU Homecoming game on Saturday. The Tigers would play the visiting Iowa State Cyclones.
- Name: Norris Stevenson
Hometown: St. Louis
What is Tiger spirit? "For a football player, Tiger spirit is a matter of whether you win a football game."
Stevenson was the first black scholarship athlete at MU. MU's football team went undefeated (11-0) during Stevenson's senior year, won the Big Eight title and defeated the Navy in the Orange Bowl. Stevenson is in the MU Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Parade watchers wait for the MU Homecoming Parade to start early Saturday morning. Rollins Street was lined with black and gold balloons from Maryland Avenue to Hitt Street.
- Tiger fans flock to Greektown to see MU campus decorations on Friday in front of the Delta Upsilon house. The decoration there, completed with Delta Delta Delta, featured a rainbow made out of multicolored soda cans.
- Homecoming week: Centennial celebration comes to a close
- Missouri football gets bounce-back win over Iowa State
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tailgaters celebrate MU's 100th Homecoming
- Homecoming parade, breakfast kick off game day
- PHOTO GALLERY: MU Homecoming Parade draws crowd of viewers
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tigers defeat Cyclones 52-17 for Homecoming victory
- Downtown rests while Missouri plays Homecoming game
- PHOTO GALLERY: First half of 100th MU Homecoming game
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fans define what Tiger spirit means to them
- PHOTO GALLERY: Step show among MU's Black Homecoming traditions