COLUMBIA — Columbia's Comprehensive Plan Task Force will hold a meeting in each of the city's six wards over the next month to present the framework for the city's comprehensive plan and elicit feedback from residents.
The first meeting is at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Parkade Elementary, in the Second Ward.
The comprehensive plan will develop a vision for how Columbia's citizens want to see the city grow and where the city should allocate resources. The plan includes sections on infrastructure, land use and growth management, environmental management and economic development.
The other meetings will occur in:
- First Ward: 6 p.m. Nov. 14 at Dulany Hall, Columbia College.
- Third Ward: 6 p.m. Nov. 30 at Blue Ridge Elementary.
- Fourth Ward: 6 p.m. Dec. 1 at Fairview Elementary.
- Fifth Ward: 6 p.m. Dec. 7 at Gentry Middle School.
- Sixth Ward: 6 p.m. Dec. 12 at Shepard Boulevard Elementary.