Missouri soccer set its 2012 conference schedule for its first season in the Southeastern Conference. The Tigers, who will compete in the Eastern Division, will host six games and travel to seven away games.
The conference schedule is set as follows:
- Sept. 14 at Auburn. Auburn claimed the 2011 SEC Tournament title and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Sept. 16 at South Carolina. It will be the first time the Tigers have faced the Gamecocks. South Carolina claimed the 2011 Eastern Division title along with the SEC regular season title.
- Sept. 21 vs. Mississippi. Mississippi went 8-10-1 in 2011.
- Sept. 23 vs. Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt went 8-11 in 2011. In 2009, the Tigers and the Commodores ended in a 1-1 tie.
- Sept. 28 at Georgia. Georgia went 13-7-2 in 2011 and have never faced the Tigers.
- Sept. 30 at Tennessee. Tennessee went 15-7 in 2011.
- Oct. 5 vs. Kentucky. Kentucky went 13-7-1 in 2011.
- Oct. 7 vs. Mississippi State. Mississippi State went 6-10-3 in 2011.
- Oct. 12 at Florida. Florida went 17-8 in 2011 and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Oct. 14 at Alabama. Alabama went 10-9-3 in 2011.
- Oct. 19 vs. Arkansas. Arkansas went 4-14 in 2011. In 2010, the Tigers beat the Razorbacks 4-0.
- Oct. 21 vs. Louisiana State. LSU won the 2011 SEC Western Division title with a record of 13-8-1.
- Oct. 25 at Texas A&M. A familiar opponent for the Tigers, Texas A&M claimed the 2011 Big 12 Championship title and advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament. In matchups in 2011, each team won one game.
The Tigers will arrange nonconference games at a later date.