Sunday, June 17, 2012 | 12:32 p.m. CDT;
updated 4:40 p.m. CDT, Sunday, June 17, 2012
COLUMBIA — A fire that started in a barbecue grill on an outside patio caused severe damage to the adjoining home in north Columbia on Saturday night.
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
* Unlimited access on your
Android phone and
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.