COLUMBIA — The electrical shock that killed two children Wednesday at the Lake of the Ozarks was the result of faulty wiring, an official said.
UPDATE: Electrocutions of Ashland siblings caused by faulty wiring
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month. Or click here for full access for one day for only 99 cents.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.