COLUMBIA — Adults who tried to save two Ashland children electrocuted while swimming in the Lake of the Ozarks on Wednesday felt the tingle of electric current when they ran into the water after them, officials who spoke of the tragedy said.
Patrol says dock wiring not properly grounded at site of children's electrocution
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month. Or click here for full access for one day for only 99 cents.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.