At the Missourian, we want to increase our coverage of the high school sports community in Columbia, and we need your help. We want to reflect as many teams, players and events as possible, but we can't be everywhere at once.
That's where you come in. Would you be willing to contribute content that shines a light on some of the underrepresented prep sports in the Columbia community?
Consider things like:
- Photos or videos from games or practices
- Descriptions or praise of specific players you want to introduce to the community
- Anecdotes from behind the scenes, or stories about team camaraderie
- Recaps of games, or game schedules and invitations for the community to attend
- Or other stories you think should be told
We realize that there are great stories to be told across every playing field in Columbia. Consider this your invitation to help us capture them.
We will publish most submissions in Missourian's section called From Readers, and some will go in the print edition as well. Please feel free to send your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to forward the invitation to other people who might be interested.
And keep an eye on our staff coverage at ColumbiaMissourian.com/prepsports.
(The above photo was submitted by reader Ann Fieser. Her related story is here.)
Questions? Contact Joy Mayer, the Missourian's director of community outreach.