See who funds the local candidates' campaigns
Monday, October 15, 2012 | 9:07 p.m. CDT;
updated 11:38 a.m. CDT, Tuesday, October 16, 2012
This interactive database produced by the Missourian is intended to shed light on who is giving money to which candidates for local office. Contributions in this database are current to the end of the most recent filing period, which ended Sept. 30. The database contains information about itemized contributions to local candidates for state legislative seats and Boone County offices, as reported to the Missouri Ethics Commission. Races included are:
- 44th, 45th, 46th, 47th and 50th district seats in the Missouri House of Representatives
- 19th District seat in the Missouri Senate
- Northern and Southern District Boone County commissioner races
- Boone County public administrator
Contributions include money from committees, businesses and people, as well as in-kind donations. For more reporting on each candidate, please see the Missourian's Voters Guide.
Supervising editor is Scott Swafford.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.