*CORRECTION: A previous version of this story included an incorrect amount of new taxes called for in Proposition 1. The correct amount is a quarter-cent.
The Missourian has published a number of articles that will help inform voters about candidates and ballot issues. Here's a cheat sheet to our voters guide coverage.
- Where the candidates stand on the issues
- Analysis: McCaskill, Akin tout extremes in Missouri's U.S. Senate race
- Complete coverage of the race
Missouri General Assembly
- Proposition 1: *Quarter-cent sales tax for mental health
- Amendment 3: Judicial appointments
- Proposition A: St. Louis police force
- Proposition B: Tobacco tax increase
- Proposition E: Health care exchange
- Coverage of all the ballot issues
- Northern District commissioner | Janet Thompson and Don Bormann
- Southern District commissioner | Karen Miller and James Pounds