COLUMBIA — A fire started by an extension cord caused an estimated damage of more than $100,000 at a shop in southeast Columbia, Southern Boone County Public Information Officer Price Nichols said.
Electric fire causes $100,000 damage at a shop in southeast Columbia
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month. Or click here for full access for one day for only 99 cents.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.