COLUMBIA — The Boone County Sheriff’s Department issued citations to two employees at separate convenience stores for selling alcohol to minors on Friday.
Joan Smith, an employee of Casey’s General Store on El Chaparral Drive, and Michael Candelaria, an employee of Kwik Stop on East St. Charles Road received citations, according to a news release from the Boone County Sheriff's Department .
The following businesses did not sell alcohol to a minor during the check:
- Roanoke Fastlane on Roanoke Drive
- Leatherwood Hills Little General on West Route K
- Mari’s on East Prathersville Road
- Petromart on St. Charles Road
- Hinton Fastlane on Hinton Road
- Jakes Bar and Grill on Clark Lane
Supervising editor is Emilie Stigliani.