City buses prepare to run on emergency schedule
Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 7:28 a.m. CST;
updated 7:51 p.m. CST, Thursday, February 21, 2013
COLUMBIA — City buses will begin with regular service Thursday morning and switch to the emergency schedule at 10 a.m.
Updates on bus service can be found at the Columbia Transit Facebook page and Twitter account. Riders with questions can contact customer service at 874-7282 or through Facebook or Twitter.
Under the emergency schedule, buses will depart from Wabash Station on the hour and from designated time-points on the half hour. Riders are urged to allow extra time for their commute.
Designated time-points for each route are as follows:
- 101 North Loop: Oakland Junior High
- 101 South Loop: Bethel Street and Diego Drive
- 102 North Loop: Smiley Lane and Range Line Road.
- 102 East Loop: Indian Hills
- 103 West Loop: Columbia Mall
- 103 Northeast Loop: Gerbes Paris Road
- 104 West Loop: Hy-Vee on Broadway
- 104 Southeast Loop: IBM, Lemone Industrial Boulevard.
- 105 Commuter: Transfer with 101 Loop on the half-hour
- 107 FastCAT: University Hospital, running on 30-minute headway rather than 15
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.