Are you ready for March Madness?
The Columbia Missourian Community Outreach Team is challenging you to join the NCAA men's basketball bracket challenge we set up in Yahoo's Tourney Pick’em. See if you can compete against other fans and some of the Missourian's staff in the Columbia Missourian tournament group.
We will be posting updates on the group's standings on our Missourian Tigers Report Facebook page, and on the group's message board, after every round, and then we'll announce the overall winner after the national championship game on April 8.
Follow the directions below to create your account and bracket.
Pick wisely — extra points are rewarded for correct upset picks.
- Go to http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup
- Click the “Join Group” button on the left.
- Click the yellow “Create New Account” if you don’t already have one.
- Enter your information to create a yahoo account.
- Enter the group ID (193066) and password (columbia).
- Rename your bracket using your full name (John Doe’s Bracket).
- Make sure the email address is one that you check often.
- Check the “I have read and agree to the Tournament Pick’em Terms of Service" box.
- You'll be given the option to enter your bracket in Yahoo's contest to win $10,000 and can check yes or no.
- Click the yellow submit button near the bottom.
- Click your bracket in blue and then MAKE YOUR PICKS!
Supervising editor is Joy Mayer.