LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thomas has ability to work well with all
Friday, March 29, 2013 | 12:00 p.m. CDT
People in the Fourth Ward will soon have the opportunity to cast a vote for their city councilperson. Here is why I am voting for Ian Thomas:
- Ian is a man not beholden to entrenched special interests.
- Ian will not only listen to the people living in the Fourth Ward but also actively seek out their opinions and relevant data from multiple sources on issues facing the entire community.
- Ian has demonstrated his ability to work well with people, local organizations and governmental units at the federal, state, county and local level.
- Ian tells you what he thinks and how he arrives at decisions. He does not regurgitate any “organization’s or party’s” line.
On April 2 cast your vote for Ian Thomas, an independent, thoughtful man.
Diane Booth is a Columbia resident.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.