COLUMBIA — Several roads were reported closed across Boone County early Thursday morning from flooding.
The Boone County Public Works Department reported the following road closures from flooding as of 9 a.m.:
- Route E at Twin Bridges.
- Wilcox Road at Route E.
- 9400 block of Stanley Poe Road.
- 200 block of South Henry Clay Boulevard.
- Route WW at Cedar Creek.
- Old Plank Road and Forum Boulevard.
- Owens School Road.
- Roemer Road between Oneal and Obermiller roads.
- Brown School Road and Clearview Road.
- Blackfoot Road.
Sanborn Field at MU recorded 2.08 inches of rain Wednesday from the spring storm system that swept across Missouri.
For the latest information on road closures, check the Boone County Public Works website.