COLUMBIA — From game-day shirts to Christmas presents and gifts, the shops around Columbia can supply clothing needs in order to have a Tiger-filled year.
These stores specialize in team gear:
- The Mizzou Store (MU Student Center) Previously called the University Bookstore, this store holds a wide range of items — coffee mugs, Mizzou T-shirts, holiday ornaments, jackets, sweatshirts, license plates, visors, caps, baby onesies, you name it. Even textbooks.
- Tiger Spirit (111 S. Ninth St.) Just two blocks from campus, Tiger Spirit sells clothing and accessories. It stocks lots of Mizzou novelty and gift items, from umbrellas to bandanas, swim rings, puzzles, flyswatters, switchplate covers and Tiger-themed makeup.
- Tiger Team Store (north end of Memorial Stadium) In a rush? You're in luck. This store is located right next to the stadium and is perfect for grabbing Mizzou gear before a game. It is called the "official online store" of the Missouri Tigers and carries mostly apparel and gear for dozens of college sports.
- Tiger Town (2300 Bernadette Drive) If you're looking for a place to stop for all your errands, this could be the place. Tiger Town is in the Columbia mall, next to Sears. It's a specialty clothing store that stocks Mizzou gear, as well as gear for some pro sports. It's easily accessible to those grocery shopping or buying other various items found in the mall.
- Alumni Hall (215 North Stadium Drive, Suite 101) Alumni Hall is part of a national chain that sells collegiate merchandise, with 16 locations, largely in SEC college towns. It's great for students and families; it offers clothing, tailgating items, kitchenware and more. It's located in the Shoppes at Stadium (home to PetSmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Dick's Sporting Goods).
- Rally House (808 E. Broadway) Rally House is a new addition in Columbia. It offers Mizzou apparel and gear, as well as merchandise representing St. Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Chiefs and other Missouri teams.