COLUMBIA — Here is a list of different options for international dining, including three Japanese restaurants and three Middle Eastern restaurants.
- Kampai Sushi Bar and Restaurant, 907 Alley A between Cherry Street and Broadway: $2 for a miso soup to $27 for a bento box
- Geisha Sushi Bar, 804 E. Broadway: $3.99 for a salad or boiled soybeans to $12.99 for a seafood udon (a type of noodle)
- Sake Japanese Bistro and Bar, 16 S. Tenth St.: $3 for a miso soup to $22 for a sake steak
3 Middle Eastern
- Coffee Zone, 11 N. Ninth St.: 93 cents for a plain bagel to $8.95 for various main dishes
- International Cafe, 26 S. Ninth St.: $4.95 for a humus appetizer to $19 for the lamb dinner.
- Casablanca, 501 Elm St.: $1.95 for a samosa to $15.95 for a sultan dinner
- Thip Thai Cuisine, 904 E. Broadway: $1 for rice noodles or jasmine rice to $19 for a tamarind duck
- Chim's Thai Kitchen Downtown, 201 N. Tenth St.: $1 for a side of white rice to $11.99 for various fish dishes
- Bangkok Gardens, 811 Cherry St.: $2.50 for Siam village rolls to $14.95 for moo taud (tenderized pork)
- India's House, 1101 E. Broadway: $1.50 for roti (unleavened bread) to $30.95 for a India's House feast for two
- Taj Mahal, 19 N. Fifth St.: $1.95 for tandoori roti (baked whole wheat bread) to $34.95 feast for two
- Saigon Bistro, 912 E. Broadway: $2.50 for crab wantons to $7.50 for various soups, noodles and rice
- Chinese Wok Express, 422 E. Broadway: $3.69 for rolls to $11.89 for various specialties
- McNally's Irish Pub, 7 N. Sixth St.: $4.95 for appetizers to $11.99 for a 12-pound top sirloin steak
- Kui BBQ, 22 N. Ninth St.: $4.95 for a chicken bowl or seaweed roll to $14.95 for a combo of pork and beef or marinated short ribs
Café Poland, 807 Locust St.: $4 for a peach and cherry soup to $9 for cabbage rolls or garlic-stuffed pork chops.Supervising editor is Jeanne Abbott.