COLUMBIA — A bathroom pavilion at a golf course on the 1200 block of Willowcreek Lane in south Columbia caught fire early Monday morning. There were no injuries.
Early morning golf course pavilion fire causes significant damage
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.