COLUMBIA — A small dryer fire was extinguished at Lenoir Health Care Center on Monday morning. Occupants of the structure were moved to an unaffected area and there were no injuries.
Fire department extinguishes small fire in Lenoir Health Care Center
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.