Important numbers, information for Tuesday's winter storm
Monday, February 3, 2014 | 9:52 p.m. CST
COLUMBIA — Tuesday's winter storm warning has prompted the city, Columbia Public Schools, MU and other colleges to shut down for Tuesday. Here is a list of numbers to call for road updates and any emergencies:
- Emergency assistance: 911
- Columbia Police Department Non-Emergency Dispatch/Operation Center: 442-6131
- MU Police Department: 882-7201
- Missouri State Highway Patrol: 800-525-5555 or call *55 on a cellular phone to contact the nearest headquarters
- Missouri Road Condition Report Line: 888-275-6636
- MU Women's and Children's Hospital: 875-9000
- University Hospital and Clinics: 882-4141
- Truman Veterans Hospital: 814-6000
- Boone Hospital: 815-8000
Concern of price gouging, Missouri General Attorney’s hotline: 800-392-8222
The Missouri Department of Transportation will update road conditions at modot.org
For more information on the City of Columbia snow operations, go to comosnow.com
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.