COLUMBIA — Various road construction projects are underway in Columbia, and some begin next week. The projects could cause delays for drivers.
- Periodic closures on Bernadette Drive, between Knipp Street and Beverly Drive through 5 p.m. Dec. 31.
- Periodic closures on Stadium Boulevard, south of Interstate 70 to Broadway through 5 p.m.Dec. 31.
- Lane closures because of pavement repairs on Bearfield Road between Grindstone Parkway and Maricopa Drive from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. until Friday.
- Excavation of the alley between South Eighth and South Tenth streets between Cherry and Locust streets. The alley is closed, and there are lane closures on Ninth Street from 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. until Friday.
- The intersection of Worley Street and West Boulevard is closed for emergency sanitary sewer manhole repairs until 7 p.m. Friday.
- The intersection of Bellview Drive and Scott Boulevard is closed until 5 p.m. Friday.
- Providence Road will be reduced one lane southbound for construction at Bingham Road from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. until Friday.
- Closures of the northbound lane of South Greenwood Avenue between Rollins Street and Stewart Road from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday.
- MoDOT crews will be re-striping east and westbound lanes of I-7o between mile 111 and 133 from 10 p.m. Tuesday until 5:30 a.m. May 14.
- Fifth Street will be closed Tuesday from 9 a.m. until noon between Stewart Road and Elm Street.
The map below shows some of the road closures or lane restrictions in Columbia. If you cannot see the embedded map, click here to view it on Google Maps.
View Traffic Map in a larger map