Missouri men's basketball will play Oklahoma in second annual SEC/Big 12 Challenge
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 | 3:37 p.m. CDT;
updated 11:16 a.m. CDT, Wednesday, October 15, 2014
The second annual Southeastern Conference/Big 12 Challenge matchups have been set, the SEC announced Wednesday. The challenge will feature 10 games between all 10 members of the Big 12 and 10 of the 14 teams of the SEC.
ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU will televise the 10 games, which will also be available via WatchESPN.
The schedule is as follows, with start times and network designations being announced at a later date:
Wednesday, Dec. 3
Thursday, Dec. 4
- Arkansas at Iowa State
- LSU at West Virginia
- Baylor at Vanderbilt
- Texas Christian at Ole Miss
Friday, Dec. 5
- Florida at Kansas
- Texas at Kentucky
- Missouri at Oklahoma — The Tigers' game against the Sooners will be the first matchup between the teams as non-conference opponents since 1916.
Saturday, Dec. 6
- Oklahoma State at South Carolina
- Kansas State at Tennessee
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.