The Southeastern Conference announced its football pairings through the 2025 season Monday, including a 12-year rotation of non-divisional opponents.
Missouri will play
- at Texas A&M in 2014.
- home against Mississippi State in 2015.
- at LSU in 2016.
- home against Auburn in 2017.
- at Alabama in 2018.
- home against Ole Miss in 2019.
- at Mississippi State in 2020.
- home against Texas A&M in 2021.
- at Auburn in 2022.
- home against LSU in 2023.
- at Ole Miss in 2024.
- home against Alabama in 2025.
The reigning SEC East champions, Missouri plays its fellow division opponents each year, as well as Arkansas from the SEC West. Division-mates are Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
In 2014 Missouri will be home against Georgia, Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Arkansas; the Tigers will travel to Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee. Sites for those permanent opponents alternate home and away through 2025.