Missouri's SEC football pairings announced
Monday, May 19, 2014 | 9:33 p.m. CDT;
updated 11:27 a.m. CDT, Tuesday, July 15, 2014
The Southeastern Conference announced its football pairings through the 2025 season Monday, including a 12-year rotation of non-divisional opponents.
Missouri will play
- at Texas A&M in 2014.
- home against Mississippi State in 2015.
- at LSU in 2016.
- home against Auburn in 2017.
- at Alabama in 2018.
- home against Ole Miss in 2019.
- at Mississippi State in 2020.
- home against Texas A&M in 2021.
- at Auburn in 2022.
- home against LSU in 2023.
- at Ole Miss in 2024.
- home against Alabama in 2025.
The reigning SEC East champions, Missouri plays its fellow division opponents each year, as well as Arkansas from the SEC West. Division-mates are Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
In 2014 Missouri will be home against Georgia, Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Arkansas; the Tigers will travel to Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee. Sites for those permanent opponents alternate home and away through 2025.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.